Halloween, it’s my favorite time of year. It’s not everyday we have a chance to be someone else! Scary? Cute? A superhero? Funny?
Halloween has been growing in Osaka for the last ten years. In 2001, it was a 20 foreigners on the back car of a JR Loop line train. Now, there are 10s of thousands of costumed people roaming, crawling, dancing and parading around the main spaces of Osaka.
There are lots of choices for parties. If you want to go to THE PARTEE – the best of the best – go to XEX. Mark your calendar Saturday October 29th. The party starts early and doesn’t let up until the next morning. There will be up to 500 people dancing and drinking with live music from Stuart and Special guest. When they need a break DJ will round out the evening with dance music and maybe a few corny Halloween songs to make the evening real. Sexy girls, handsome men, great drinks and food will enhance the cursed night. All the revelers will be in costume to celebrate pre-pre Hallow’s eve.
〜XEX WEST The BARより〜 【 10月29日（土）Halloween XEX WEST 】 1年で最も盛り上がるイベントHalloween Party!! バッチリ仮装した素敵な思い出を残せるフォトブース。 DJ・外国人シンガーによるライヴをお楽しみ下さい！ 早割チケットまだご用意できますので、お早めに購入して下さい！ 本気の仮装でお越しください！
I am a Halloween expert bar none. Let me give you some Do’s and Don’t’s for Halloween.
- Do wear a costume with a pocket – leave your bags at home
- Do wear the costume from your house to the party – Its Halloween don’t be shy!!
- Do take lots of pictures so you can remember your new friends faces
- Do drink plenty of water – the costumes are hotter than you think
- Do wear something to enhance your features (large eyes, long legs, big arms)
- Do meet new people – Remember …its not you … its your alter ego
- Do have fun!! This might be your last Halloween EVER bru hahhhhhhhaahaaa
- Don’t wear a mask – Do wear make up or paint your face
- Don’t buy an expensive costume – buy one part and build something original around it
- Don’t bite people on the neck
- Don’t wear long capes if you’re going to dance
- Don’t drink trash can punch with vodka and eat the apples – that’s only for Snow White
- Do bring a friend with a costume that helps you play off each other
- (Ex Batman and Robin – A priest and a nun)